How can something that tastes this good also be good for you?
Call it the 8th Wonder of the World, but this smoothie is as delicious as it is healthy. It’s packed with magnesium and other essential trace minerals as well as potassium, protein, calcium, fiber, healthy fats and more, but tastes like a frozen chocolate caramel treat.
- 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain
- More Calcium than Cow’s Milk
- Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant
When I make this smoothie for my kids, I add a scoop of Kid’s Epigenius for added protein, gut-health support, and trace minerals designed to support growing bodies.
This is also a great smoothie to have for desert, as magnesium helps promote relaxation and better sleep. Let me know if you try it!